Matt Studdert - The Trainer
Bringing you back to fitness and stability and keeping you there with a tailored programme
Here for you no matter where you are
Based in central Cambridge, UK, I offer Personal Training at your house, or arranged location. I also offer a Virtual Personal Training service for clients further afield, or who travel and struggle to keep to a regular fitness schedule.
Quality and Expertise
Starting with a thorough fitness and nutritional assessment, I develop the best programme for your goals, and bring all the equipment you need to you if you're a local client. This means you do not have to travel to and plan each session and you get a quality one-to-one training workout in your own home. Programmes for the Virtual Personal Training service are based around the time you have available and the equipment that you have access to. Extremely effective workouts can be created that only last a short time and require no equipment, ideal for a workout while away on business.
I bring a wealth of formal qualifications and expertise to ensure you get the most suitable programme for your needs:
- 2:1 BSc (Hons) degree in Sport and Exercise Science from Loughborough University
- Core subjects including Anatomy and Physiology, Psychology and Nutrition
- Register of Exercise Professional (REPs) Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer: assurance and confidence that all registered exercise professionals are appropriately qualified and have the knowledge and insurance to work with clients.
- Premier Training qualified: the gold standard UK training provider for Personal Training
- Qualified to work with GP referred clients through The Wright Foundation and to conduct one-to-one falls prevention training for the elderly through Later Life Training.
My in-depth understanding of how the body and mind work allows me to tailor not only physical programmes to bring the most effective change, but also to use appropriate motivational cues for each individual to get the most from every session.
In addition to physical and psychological understanding, my nutritional knowledge means I can provide dietary advice to help you reach your goals and reap the benefits of a fitter, healthier body.
It's all about your needs
There is no single answer to a fitness related challenge: physical activity, nutrition and psychology all play a part.
My multifaceted approach takes into account a client’s current level of physical activity, their nutritional habits and their motivation, to provide them with a bespoke training programme that will produce amazing results.
Gyms can be intimidating and tedious to get to – save time and energy as I bring all the knowledge and equipment to you for a fun one-to-one session in your own home or arranged location.